To obtain a copy of your DUI or criminal incident police report you can mail your request to the following address:
Chandler Police Records
PO Box 4008, MS 303
Chandler, AZ 85244-4008
You may also mail make your request or pick-up your report in person at the following location:
Chandler Police Department – Main Station
250 East Chicago St
Chandler, AZ 85225
- A copy of the Chandler Police “Request Report” form can be downloaded to complete or printed, from the official website: chandlerpd.com/forms/request-report/.
- Provide as much information as possible on your request about the incident including; Police Report number (if known), date, time, location, nature of incident, name and address of the person charged.
- Official website lists hours of operation currently as 7:00 am to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Closed for observance of Chandler, AZ city holidays.
- The costs of the Chandler Police Report Requests are $5.00 for up to 35 pages; and .15 cents thereafter. (Most incident reports will not exceed 35 pages.) Checks should be made payable to the City of Chandler.
- Reports generally are ready for release within 10 days to two weeks. They will mail your copy of the incident report once processing is completed. If for some reason your request cannot be processed, they will notify you by mail.
- If the incident is still under investigation, you may still request your report, however, it will not be released until the investigation has been completed.
- For additional information you can call Records Unit at (480) 782-4000.
- If you have retained a criminal defense attorney to represent you, they will usually obtain it on your behalf. They will usually request all other information as well. This includes #911 calls transcripts, videos, photos, prints or anything else available that pertains to your incident.
- As soon as you obtain copy of your incident report you should review it carefully; and inform your attorney immediately if you notice inaccuracies on it. Errors on your report could adversely affect the outcome of your case, if appropriate action is not taken.
The Law Office of James Novak is a private practice DUI & criminal defense firm. It is not affiliated with the Scottsdale Police Department. This information has been obtained from public information available on the web and is for general informational purposes only.